Re: [IPp] Kids doing site changes

In a message dated 8/10/2002 11:06:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I know she listens
> because I hear her tell her friends everything I have said, word for
> word.

This is made me laugh about something my *4 year old* said yesterday.  I
called him over to do a BG check & he said, "is it my post-prandial?"
ROFLOL!  I don't know how may 4 year olds have vocabulary like that...LOL!
(And yes, it *was* his 2 hr. post-prandial check, BTW!)

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02