Re: [IPp] Helping another parent

Dear Beverly,

Absolutely!  Let her know that you moved out of that disctrict (or are
moving) but let her know what you went through.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Helping
another parent >Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:20:43 EDT > >In a message dated
8/9/02 11:59:38 PM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes: >
> > > . I'm so sorry that you have to wait, especially so close to the
start > > of school, but trust me, it won't take much time once the ball
gets > > rolling. > > > > > >I would like to share all the horror with
her but we are moving out of >district....that will end that nightmare
for us....clean slate at new >district...but I would think she would be
interested if she wants to take it >to Washington....thanks >Beverly
with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------