Re: [IPp] Helping another parent

In a message dated 8/9/02 11:59:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I'm so sorry that you have to wait, especially so close to the start
> of school, but trust me, it won't take much time once the ball gets
> rolling.

I would like to share all the horror with her but we are moving out of
district....that will end that nightmare for us....clean slate at new
district...but I would think she would be interested if she wants to take it
to Washington....thanks
now ten!