Re: [IPp] Gym Class at school

We simply wrote it into his health plan at his IEP meeting.    The time of
that they had his grade's team scheduled for PE was a time that he tended
to either run really low or spike high (pre-pump).    Rather than worry each
day about his crashing/seizing in the class because he was too busy running
around to notice his low   OR  having him running around when he was
already high and making himself go higher from the exertion,  we decided
not to deal with it.

With his IEP we have him classified as OHI (other health impaired).    We
simply stated that for health reasons it was not desirable for him to take
PE at this time.

He's exempt again this year and we haven't even had his meeting yet  (I just
saw his schedule today though).

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO