Re: [IPp] Helping another parent

Dear Beverly,

I bet she is on vacation......just your luck.  I wrote her back to tell
her the latest news on my end and she hasn't written me back either.
(Usually she would respond the same day)  Wanna put money on the
vacation?........lol.  I bet you get your response on Monday, and if you
don't, I'll try her again, I swear she was incredibly interested and
wanted you guys to write to her because she is trying to take this to
Washington DC and she needs OUR help to do it.......that is what she told
me.  I'm so sorry that you have to wait, especially so close to the start
of school, but trust me, it won't take much time once the ball gets

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Helping
another parent >Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:31:10 EDT > >In a message dated
back :-( >Beverly >-*******---******* >Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd
9/97, pumping with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------