Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #155

Dear Suzanne,

I'm glad that Michael's site change went well this time.  I love this
group because they have all been where we are, they understand, and they
know what to do about everything.  I sure hope that lobbying helps.

>From: "Suzanne Clarke" >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: >Subject: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #155 >Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002
15:12:23 +1200 > >Hi Cindy, > >In New Zealand there aren't alot of people
on pumps - probably something to >do with the fact that there is no
funding!! Michael is the youngest pumper >in NZ by about 3 or 4 years I
think and it took abit of a struggle to get >him on the pump - but well
worth it. There is lobbying going on so hopefully >things may change but
I think it will probably take alot of time - the >public health system
here is always short of money. Our site change >yesterday went really
well, did the full tea time bolus shortly afterwards >and it didn't hurt
so I think there must be something in the comment made >earlier about
perhaps sometimes the site is close to a nerve ending - makes >sense to
me. > >Hi Mandy, great to see you here!! > >Suzanne, Canterbury New
Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd >04/00,pumping
04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.