Re: [IPp] How do you aply Emla cream?

In a message dated 8/9/2002 6:31:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> In the directions it says to apply a thick layer over where
> the set will be going in.

We used Ela-Max cream just for the first couple of site changes (my 4yr. old
son doesn't really even trip...so we just don't bother).  We were told that
Ela-Max is cheaper & is available w/o a prescription, however, our CDE gave
us a sample tube.

Our CDE told us to use a thick slathering, and leave it for 15 minutes.  If
Emla is anything like this, I hope this has helped!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02