Re: [IPp] Helping another parent

Dear Michael and Kim,

The lady to contact is Rachael at email @ redacted .  She will put you in
touch with the people who can help you in your area.  Also the American
Diabetes Association, and the American Disability Association.  I wrote
letters to my 2 Senetors, the President of the United States and the
mayor, the county superintendent, and a few freeholders.  (I was being a
real a*# though, Rachael is who you really need, she is wonderful and
wants enough parents to complain to her so that she can take it to
Washington DC)

>From: "Michael" >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Helping
another parent >Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:38:03 -0800 > > > Hello
everyone, > > I knew I should have wrote down all the website address'
everyone > > has been > > talking about that was school related. I just
got a letter from a > > woman who's son is starting kindergarten. She is
really worried > > about him & wanted any websites that would help her be
prepared. > > Could those of you who shared websites on this please pmail
them to > > me. I would really appreciate it. I will also add them to my
> > diabetes website so they are accessible to other parents. Thanx so >
> >Start at: > >http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pkids.shtml > >there is a
list of links about school related problems and solutions. > >Michael