[IPp] Diabetes Research Institute - Art Contest for Children

Grab your crayons, markers, pens and pencils, and get your creative
juices flowing! We need designers for this season's holiday cards.
We're looking for fresh, new ideas from a kid's perspective. If you
have diabetes and you're younger than 21, this means you!

Five drawings will be selected for this year's collection of cards,
which will be boxed in sets of 25 cards and envelopes. The artist's
name and photo will appear on the back of each card. Card sets will be
sold to the public, and all proceeds will benefit the Diabetes
Research Institute. Any original artwork submitted will become the
property of the DRI.

Paper Size.........8=" x 11" or smaller
Page Layout......Horizontal
Colors................Any color of the rainbow!
Themes.............Holiday, religious, or wintery themes, or something
from your own imagination!

Grand Prize - $200 gift certificate
Four additional prizes - $50 gift certificates
Gift certificates will be redeemable at stores in the winning artists'
home towns.

All artwork submissions must be postmarked by
Friday, August 30, 2002

Submit to:
Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
45 Glen Cove Road