[IPp] Helping another parent

Hello everyone,
  I knew I should have wrote down all the website address' everyone has been
talking about that was school related.  I just got a letter from a woman
who's son is starting kindergarten.  She is really worried about him & wanted
any websites that would help her be prepared.  Could those of you who shared
websites on this please pmail them to me.  I would really appreciate it.  I
will also add them to my diabetes website so they are accessible to other
parents.  Thanx so much!!!

Kim...........Mom of Ashley 11 yrs old(diabetic for 6 years & pumping 9-24-01)