Re: [IPp] Re: Foot Sores

In a message dated 8/9/2002 9:25:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So now I use a solution of bleach and water--however I don't know if this
> would be good for diabetics.

I read that white vinegar is another natural (and healthier than bleach!!!)
alternative to consider. For you, I mean, since, I, too, would agree to leave
the foot care advice for someone with diabetes to a doctor. But I hope this
helps you!  You could also try tea tree oil, found at health food stores
(pricier than vinegar, but smells so good!)

Warmly,

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01