Megan has used Disetronics ultra, tenders and both of them were bending, especially after swimming.  Megan will soon be 12 and is big for her age (5'4" and overweight) the company that supplied us were going by her height and weight and deciding she needed longer canulas---wrong .  She switched to the rapids (8mm) and she said I feel it touching something.  We have now switched to the Rapid-d in the 6mm.  She loves it!  We have been getting good numbers, however sometimes she does something that causes them to come out and bleed. So they might not be great for the younger kids, but they are working good for her.
She stayed at her grandmother's Wednesday Night --First time I have let her since the pump.  It went great and Grandmother got up and checked her sugar at 3:00.  I am so proud that we do now have a place that she can go and I don't have to worry!!!

Do You Yahoo!?