[IPp] Re: Foot Sores

Probably a little late on responding to your foot sores question, but here goes.
Megan's doctor said for her to never soak her feet.  As far as the ingrown nail, if you can lift it gently with tweezers put a small bit of cotton under it that has been soaked with puroxide, then change the cotten every day.  (this is how I have to treat mine) Also, check to see if her shoes are either to short or not wide enough, or they may be touching on the top of her toes. Also, neosporin can't hurt!
As far as the wart, Megan had one growing on her foot and her endo was worried that it was a sore, after it got a bit bigger I realized it was a seed wart, It went away. (I have had feet problems for years myself, warts too--they go away when I swim a lot in a clorinated pool)  So now I use a solution of bleach and water--however I don't know if this would be good for diabetics.

Do You Yahoo!?