Re: [IPp] Gym Class at school

Do they have a PE class for his grade level each hour?   I know that our
middle school only does certain grades at certain hours.

Luckily we dont worry about PE.   He did it in grade school, but we are
exempting him from it in middle school.    He gets enough exercise away
from there that we didn't want to have to hassle with more possible
highs/lows.     He's happy since he's not having to change into "silly

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO