Re: [IPp] Re: swimming

In a message dated 8/9/2002 12:37:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Devin (14) won't insert
> anywhere except there.  I've suggested the hip/butt area, but he's like "no
> way".

That's how Zach was at first.   Tummy only for the first 4 months.   But then
when the pool opened, he was self concious of the site on his tummy.
He gave in one night and let me try his thigh and now he likes that.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO