Re: [IPp] Gym Class at school

> Carol,
>
> That schedule looks fine to me, if anything I would eliminate the mid
morning
> test...that is just me and my opinion.  Does your son know how he feels
when
> he is going low?  If not, then keep that test...otherwise your doing what
> would do. How lucky his gym class is right after lunch!!!
> Sarah :)
> Oh, and by the way, no biggie your CDE is on vacation the first few days
of
> school, you may want to do extra testing the first week to see if a
pattern
> comes up for both regular days and gym days, and then present the finding
> the CDE.  Sounds like a good plan to me.

Sarah,

Luck has nothing to do with the timing of PE.  They have PE every hour at
his middle school, so tomorrow I'm going to politely request/insist that he
have PE right after Lunch.  I figure he'll be less likely to go low, plus if
needed we can adjust his insulin to carb ratio at lunch.  I thought that
would make it the easiest for Devin.

Carol