[IPp] Re: swimming

In a message dated 8/5/2002 6:35:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Maybe we're just lucky, but with the Comforts all we do is insert.  At first
> we tried the IV prep, tape, Skin Bond, but after Devin's body got adjusted
> to the insertions we noticed he didn't need them.  Even with swimming the
> sites stay in very well.  Almost to well cause sometimes we forget and then
> realize they've been in over 4-5 days

Same here except we use the Quicksets! Do you use Novolog or Humalog? We use
Novolog. Is there much tummy fat to insert into?  Jake has a  little "spare
tire" around the middle to put the sites. In fact, he won't put them anywhere
else. Just trying to find a common denominator to help those losing their
sites swimming!