We insert in Matthew's upper buttocks area and towards his side below his
waist line.  I was told to take a butt cheek and divide it by four, insert in
the outer and upper side of each cheek.  I also insert more towards the side
of the waist but being sure it will be below his underwear waistline.  Hope
this helps.
Matthew does not have any body fat, he is a tiny guy, you could count his
ribs from a mile away...lol
Sarah :)