My son is 5 years, too.  We continue to have site problems.  Things were
going well with the quick set in his buttocks, but we have had  to
change his site daily for the last few days.  The insulin is not going
in with bleeding when we take out and change the site again.  Where are
you inserting the Silouettes?    I used these initially in my son's
abdomen and they always failed.  They would bend at night  with sky high
readings.  Thanks