Re: [IPp] Gym Class at school

That schedule looks fine to me, if anything I would eliminate the mid morning
test...that is just me and my opinion.  Does your son know how he feels when
he is going low?  If not, then keep that test...otherwise your doing what I
would do. How lucky his gym class is right after lunch!!!
Sarah :)
Oh, and by the way, no biggie your CDE is on vacation the first few days of
school, you may want to do extra testing the first week to see if a pattern
comes up for both regular days and gym days, and then present the finding to
the CDE.  Sounds like a good plan to me.