Re: [IPp] Swimming question

We use Minimed Paradigm and when Matthew swims, I disconnect, but I keep the
pump running, I just stick the tubing into one of the snack size ziploc bags.
 I keep it running rather than suspend it so that I do not have to prime when
I reconnect, and Matthew has never needed a fixed prime to fill the canula
after reconnecting. He also has never run high after.  I hope this helps.
Sarah :)