Re: [IPp] Swimming question

Hi Kelley,

Our CDE recommended that we NOT suspend the pump when we disconnect...We
just put it
in a clean, safe place, and let it continue delivering. This alleviates
the "clogging" problem. We've had great success with after swimming (or
playing) boluses. YMMV, of course! :o)

Pam C*
Wife to Bobby
Mom to Taylor (9) dx.4/98 pumping~MM508~10/01
and Chloe (5)