From: Cindy Lattimer [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 5:25 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] priming

You know, I was never even told to do any of this.  I was told to prime
the needle until we see the drop of insulin, insert, then go on our merry
little way.  Is the paradigm different?

Cindy

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] priming >Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002
22:53:27 EDT > >no this is after insertion and you remove the needle
part, you have to fill >the canula that the needle was in, it has no
insulin in it as the needle was >primed, but now isn't there. >some
canulas are longer than others depending on the set. comforts need