Re: [IPp] priming

Does anyone know if you can set your basal rates to change every other
day or do
you manually do that yourself?  We pump using Paradigm.  I was reading up
on the
temp basal and didn't quite understand, I think it meant that you can
give a
temp basal that will last for up to 24hrs?  I am not sure...  Otherwise,
I may
keep his basal at the 0.1 and then have him just drink a juice box before
What do you guys think?Sarah :)

I believe you can set 'personal basal patterns' to address this problem.
See page 71 of your Paradigm manual.

Lisa Harris, Michigan, mom of Andrew, 3yrs old, pumping 1 year.