Re: [IPp] Re: Suggestions for 504?

Dear Cindy,

How you had it worded sounded really good.  I put in Jessy's 504 "wish
list" that she be exused from testing until her blood glucose levels are
in range, and I gave them a range that suits Jessy's learning ability,
what we have noticed is best for her optimal learning potential, I am
sure that every child is different.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] Re: Suggestions
for 504? >Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:54:38 EDT > >A while back someone had
suggestions for handling tests (not glucose testing) >after highs or
lows. It was something like "child will not be given a test >for a grade
any sooner than 30 minutes after a hypogyclemic or hypergyclemic
>episode". Does anyone have any wording suggestions? > >Cindy (Mom to
Alex, age 14 dx 10/92)