[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #153

Hi all,

Hi Sarah - when I mentioned the bolus after a site change I was talking
about the next due bolus ie meal time :o)
We haven't been pumping as long as you Shelly so hopefully this problem will
cease soon. I hadn't thought that sometimes the site may be close to a nerve
ending - that would explain why sometimes it hurts and other sites don't
seem to. I had thought about leaving the old site in for awhile and will do
so if it is a continual problem. I have said to Michael that I would put a
new site in when he complained about the first bolus pain but he liked that
idea even less!! We also us novorapid (NZ name) Beverly and find it really
good. Next change is tomorrow so hopefully it will go well.
Thanks for all your input.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.