Re: [IPp] ADA on the 504 Plan

Dear George,

Thank you so very much for the information.  I will be on line at 2:00
Monday!

Cindy

>From: George Lovelace >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: >Subject: [IPp] ADA on the 504 Plan >Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:04:42
-0500 > >With all the discussion we've had on the list lately, I thought
this note >from the ADA would be of interest to some. > >American
Diabetes Association >Advocacy E-News, August 7, 2002 > >[Note to
advocates: Brian East, a volunteer attorney with the American >Diabetes
Association's Attorney Network, will be conducting an online >discussion
about Section 504 issues next Monday, August 12th at 2:00 PM CDT. >The
title of the discussion is "The Power and Scope of Section 504 of the
>Rehabilitation Act - Using it to Advocate for Your Rights as a Person
with a >Disability." It is geared to lawyers and non-lawyers alike. For
more >information, click here: