[IPp] Re: high after site change

Hi Carol, maverick mom and Gary,

Thanks for your input. I will be bolusing the full amount after a site
change from now on and hopefully like you say Carol, it may get less painful
with time. I had my suspicions that the needle may have been clogged rather
than a bad site so did the correction via the pump, if we had got another
high reading I would have then given insulin via the pen.
We have had good numbers today (touch wood!!).

Hope everyone is well. Take care.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.