[IPp] ADA on the 504 Plan

With all the discussion we've had on the list lately, I thought this note
from the ADA would be of interest to some.

American Diabetes Association
Advocacy E-News, August 7, 2002

[Note to advocates: Brian East, a volunteer attorney with the American
Diabetes Association's Attorney Network, will be conducting an online
discussion about Section 504 issues next Monday, August 12th at 2:00 PM CDT.
The title of the discussion is "The Power and Scope of Section 504 of the
Rehabilitation Act - Using it to Advocate for Your Rights as a Person with a
Disability." It is geared to lawyers and non-lawyers alike.  For more
information, click here:
http://ada.diabetes.org/GoNow/a16366a62485a99368256a1 ]