Re: [IPp] foot sores

Dear Sarah,

The doc had looked at this thing on her foot awhile ago and said it was a
wart and to leave it alone for now, however, it has a hole in it, very
strange.  Thanks for the advise.  After all that trauma and pain she was
in this afternoon, she was running outside barefoot again.  I swear she
walks outside with her shoes on, I watch the girls running around from
the kitchen while I cook (we live in the country, no traffic, can hear a
car coming from a mile), the deck is in the way of their feet, I only see
their heads bopping around.  When I call her in for dinner, she has no
shoes on again.  She is unbelievable.  I guess she figures the good doc
will just take care of it.  No complaining at bathtime tonight though, so
maybe it isn't as bad as she thought.  We are still having it looked at
though, I know you have to worry about the feet when you have diabetes.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] foot sores
>Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:07:12 EDT > >Cindy, > >Matthew had something on
the bottom of his foot, right beneath the toes that >looked like a wart.
After about a month it went away on its own....so I am >not sure what it
was. >The infected toe nail, your doing everything I would do.....I hope
it gets >better soon. >Sarah :)