[IPp] re: PROBLEMS AFTER SWIMMING

<<<From: email @ redacted
<<<We use the quickset she is a peanut and has no body fat  any advise or
suggestions>>>>>>>>

My son got to the point where QuickSets (which he loves) were not working on
his belly due to his lean, muscular body...and then the rear end sites stopped
working with QuickSets as well.  We've converted over to the Silhouettes
(Mini-Med - I think Disetronics' name is Tenders) and they are working well in
all areas.  Seems like that angled cannula gives a better absorption near
muscles than the straight-in QuickSet was doing.  You might want to give Sils a
try.  My son now inserts them inself using the Sil-serter.

Regards,