IF your child does not have body fat why are you using the quickset?  That is
intended for older children OR children with body fat so that when the set is
inserted straight in it has enough tissue to hold it.  Try switching sets to
perhaps the silhouettes because for smaller children with little body fat
this set is inserted at a 30 degree angle. My son is five and that is what we
use, we have never had a site failure or a site fall out and we do a lot of
swimming, my sister has a pool.
Sarah :)