[IPn] IP needs your help

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Please read. I'm sure you don't want to hear another pledge request,
but it is a necessary part of keeping Insulin Pumpers going. We have
almost 4000 active members and it is clear from the level of
contribution that many of you think it is not necessary to make a
donation because somebody else will, or you plan to contribute soon
but never manage to get around to it. Unfortunately for Insulin
Pumpers, nothing is free. Unfortunately, nothing is free and the
landloard, utility companies, and many more manage to get around to
it every month. Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions
from people just like you. Well over half of our operating
expenses are paid for by member contributions.

This mornings numbers show 3859 active members, of those, 20 have
taken part as new or continuing donors to the Summer pledge drive.
Won't you please join them???

So far we have raised ~$500 toward our goal of $6000 for the quarter
and we have two outstanding CHALLENGES that will raise the total to
over $1200 when matched.

If you recall, a few days ago Sylvia posted a note challenging
Washington members to match her gift of $100.00. Well..... the check
is here and waiting for you. I'm sure Sylvia won't mind if any of you
decide to send a matching contribution. If you are financially able
to spare $10, $20, or more, please make a contribution that will be
DOUBLED by Sylvias challenge up to $100.00.

For on-line matching and continuing  contributions using our secure
server, please visit http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

for challenges

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director