[IPp] PROBLEMS AFTER SWIMMING

THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IS SWIMMING HER SITE DOESNT FALL OUT BUT STOPS WORKING i
THINK HER MUSCLES CONTRACT OR SOMETHING WHEN SHE RELAXES ALWAYS IN THE MIDDLE
OF THE NIGHT.after a day of swimming I tried changing her site before bed to
avoid the middle of the night drama but the new site went bad anyway .We use
the quickset she is a peanut and has no body fat  any advise or suggestions