Re: [IPp] IEP vs 504

Dear Barbara,

Get the 504 too!!!!  You won't be sorry.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted, email @ redacted
>Subject: [IPp] IEP vs 504 >Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 02:45:10 EDT > >I'm
still a little confused, and need to get this cleared up before our
>meeting >at school (which better be next week as we start on the 19th.)
> >Zachary has an IEP under which he receives help for his LD, and which
>includes all our request/accomodations/health care orders, etc. for his
>IDDM under the classification of OHI. > >Do we ALSO need to have a 504
separate from this, in addition to >this, or just work under the IEP with
a medical section as we have in >the past? > >Sincerely, > >Barbara A.
Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12), Dx 2/93, 508 2/02. >Jennifer (20),
Allison (17), Rachel (6) >Fenton, MO >email @ redacted >Independent
Kitchen Consultant for The Pampered Chef.