[IPp] IEP vs 504

I'm still a little confused, and need to get this cleared up before our
at school (which better be next week as we start on the 19th.)

Zachary has an IEP under which he receives help for his LD, and which
includes all our request/accomodations/health care orders, etc. for his
IDDM under the classification of OHI.

Do we ALSO need to have a 504 separate from this, in  addition to
this, or just work under the IEP with a medical section as we have in
the past?

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO