Re: [IPp] phone call that felt great

Dear Beverly,

I just thought of something, I bet my lawyer can get a something from the
court to force them to comply so that she can start school, it will
involve going to court, but dammit, I'll do it.  I will certainly ask her
about it.  I think I'll write her tonight and tell her the latest in the
Jessy saga.

Cindy

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>To: email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] phone
call that felt great >Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:40:51 EDT > >In a message
dated 8/5/02 7:38:26 PM Central Daylight Time, >email @ redacted
writes: > > > > > > Unfortunately, if the 504 isn't ready before school
starts, Jess won't > > start, but I have told her that this may happen,
and she will be OK with > > it. > > > > Cindy > >I have told my daughter
the same thing...so sad for them..... >Beverly >-*******---*******
who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------