Re: [IPp] phone call that felt great

Dear Michael,

I have written a letter of request, along with my "demands" for the 504
and the letter from the Doc.  I am sending it out tomorrow via certified
mail....HA!  I spoke with the stupidintendent (woops.....I meant
superintendent.....not really) tonight, and shot a big hole in his
plan....."but, but, but, I thought this was all settled, now we are going
to have to wait for our lawyer, too, oh that is going to cost some
money".  My reply....."Uh huh, don't you think this could have been
avoided?  I'm willing to take this to Washington for my daughter".  Then
as if timing couldn't be more perfect, Jess spazzed out because she was
shaky, and was 56, while I was on the phone with him.  And I simply
said,"And this is why she cannot walk to the nurses office to check her
blood glucose levels".  I bet you 10 to 1 the man never even asked anyone
about Jess, he just didn't want to deal with it, so he said no.

Unfortunately, if the 504 isn't ready before school starts, Jess won't
start, but I have told her that this may happen, and she will be OK with

>From: "Michael" >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] phone call
that felt great >Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:08:17 -0800 > > > Cindy, > > >
> I just hope they don't keep pushing the meeting date further and > >
further away....because what will you do about where she tests if > > the
first day of school comes and you haven't had the meeting yet? > > Just
curious. Sarah :) > >I repeat .... schools have 30 days after written
notification to >schedule a meeting. Notify them in writing of your
desire for a 504 >meeting and that starts the clock ticking. > >Michael