Re: [IPp] sites still falling off

> steven swims just about every day... and that means a new site every
> nite. we have been using mastisol. i paint it on with a q-tip, in a
> circle, blow on it till its sticky, then do the quickset. it stays
> for about 2 days if no swimming (3 if i'm really lucky). its a drag,
> to say the least. tonite, it feel out in the shower, after a day of
> swimming. steven said he doesnt want to go to the beach anymore,
> because he doesnt want to keep losing his sites. any brilliant
> suggestions out there?

When he bathes, make sure you do not use a bath bar that contains
skin softners or bat oils. Just plain old SOAP is what you want. The
fancy stuff leaves a residual film of oil that inhibits sticking.
Prep the site area with an anti-prespirant, and clean off any residue
with an alcohol wipe after you allow tha anti-perspirant to dry
throughly. Let the mastisol also dry throughly -- the set will stick
to it better if it is not that tacky when applied.

Michael