From: Sharon Santana [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 6:59 PM
Subject: [IPp] sites still falling off

steven swims just about every day... and that means a new site every
nite. we have been using mastisol. i paint it on with a q-tip, in a
circle, blow on it till its sticky, then do the quickset. it stays for
about 2 days if no swimming (3 if i'm really lucky). its a drag, to say
the least. tonite, it feel out in the shower, after a day of swimming.
steven said he doesnt want to go to the beach anymore, because he doesnt
want to keep losing his sites. any brilliant suggestions out there?
when i did the new site tonite, i put the mastisol, put an IV3000, more
mastisol, and went thru the tape. MAYBE it will help.
--
Sharon, mom to Gabrielle 13 dx 5/98, MDI
and Steven 7 dx 7/00, pumping!!!