Re: [IPp] sites still falling off

Dear Sharon,

We were having the same problem, when I ordered more (a little earlier
then I should have ) I told them why.  They told me to try spray
deoderant, and believe it or not, that really does help.  We clean the
area, dry it, spray it, wait for it to dry, add IV3000 tape then insert
right through the tape.  It has helped so far.

>From: Sharon Santana >Reply-To: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IPp] sites still falling off >Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 21:59:07
-0400 > >steven swims just about every day... and that means a new site
every >nite. we have been using mastisol. i paint it on with a q-tip, in
a >circle, blow on it till its sticky, then do the quickset. it stays for
>about 2 days if no swimming (3 if i'm really lucky). its a drag, to say
>the least. tonite, it feel out in the shower, after a day of swimming.
>steven said he doesnt want to go to the beach anymore, because he doesnt
>want to keep losing his sites. any brilliant suggestions out there?
>when i did the new site tonite, i put the mastisol, put an IV3000, more
>mastisol, and went thru the tape. MAYBE it will help. >-- >Sharon, mom
to Gabrielle 13 dx 5/98, MDI >and Steven 7 dx 7/00, pumping!!! >Brooklyn,
New York >"Where's the #*&$ cure?"