Re: [IPp] sites still falling off

My suggestion is to try the silhouettes, they have a longer canula and dont
come out as easily. My son is five and we swam every day at the beach for two
weeks and never had a site fall out, as a matter of fact since pumping one
has never fallen out. When we swim, I just cut a hole in the IV3000 tape and
put it over the site, before I insert I wipe him with IV Prep Pad.  The
quicksets are inserted straight in and dont have a very long canula, if your
son doesn't have much body fat in the area your inserting it will come out.
Where are you inserting?  The buttocks works better than the tummy.
Sarah :)