Re: [IPp] sites still falling off

email @ redacted writes:

> , i put the mastisol, put an IV3000, more
> mastisol, and went thru the tape. MAYBE it will help.

This is what we do and it works for us...alcohol wipe, antiperspirant in a
circle around insertion site, IV prep, IV3000, IV prep then insert....make
sure each *layer* is dry before proceeding to the next.....we use
comforts/tenders/sils and the sites last 3-4 days with swimming......good
luck!
Beverly