[IPp] Its Sunday

Hi everyone

Patricia got home from diabetic camp yesterday and had a great time. She did
lots of things and even a 4 hour canoe trip 2 times. She took off her pump and
just had fun and fixed the problems of highs afterwards.Only one problem she
encountered was a 12 year old who was not a happy camper and tried to make
Patricia and even the leaders have a bad week. After several moments of this
12 yr old girl arguing and crying they finally helped her to enjoy the rest of
the week and Patricia was just as pleased. Now we are home trying to catch up
with loss sleep, and celebrating our local Sam Slick Days here. A nice parade
yesterday and tonight it ends with big fireworks if the rain holds off.
Live each day like there's no tomorrow!