Re: [IPp] phone call that felt great

Dear Sarah,

I thought about that too.  I also thought about the fact that if they
wait until the first day of school, I won't have a sitter for my 2 little
ones.  I have written a letter (which I am sending certified mail to the
principal, who is in charge of the 504 plan, and cc'd to the
superintendent, the America Diabetes Association, The American Disability
Association, and my lawyer) that I will not tolerate waiting until the
first day of school, it must be done well before then and that I will not
accept less then what I have asked for my daughter.  I re-sent my plan
for the 504 along with that, and will be sending the letter from my doc
about the need for her to test in the classroom.  I feel empowered by
this lawyer, and I will not take any of their bull s*#t anymore.  Thank
you so much for caring.  Make sure you read that last letter I forwarded
from that advocate in MA.  She wants to help any and all of you who are
having any ! trouble at all.

Cindy

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] phone call
that felt great >Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 09:11:12 EDT > >Cindy, > >I just
hope they don't keep pushing the meeting date further and further
>away....because what will you do about where she tests if the first day
of >school comes and you haven't had the meeting yet? Just curious.