[IPp] re: Silhouette users

<<We prime the canula on the silhouette 0.7.  That is according to the user
guide from minimed.>>

Actually, the Silhouette instructions say to prime with "at least 0.0075cc (for
insulin: 0.5-1 unit of U-100)...." in Part B, Connecting, under Precautions.

We were told to prime 1.0unit by our pump trainer & it works great for us.
Of course, YMMV - you have to find out what works for you & stick w/ it.  We
certainly have not noticed any adverse effects from using 1.0unit.

Do You Yahoo!?