Re: [IPp] phone call that felt great

Thank you Michael,  once again, this is something that I never thought
about doing, but I will right now.  You are incredible, thank you, thank
you, thank you!

>From: "Michael" >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] phone call
that felt great >Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 11:04:59 -0800 > > > Dear All, I
just wanted to let you all know that yesterday I made a > > phone call
that felt great. I called the principal (the > > superentendent, too,
however he was not available, and did not > > return my phone call). I
told the principal to please proceed as I > > requested on the 504 plan,
that I would not accept less for my > > daughter then what was best for
her and her health, and my lawyer > > and I would like to meet with him
after August 15th. He asked me to > > call him back on the 15th to set up
a date at that time. That phone > > call just was the best. It felt so
good to finally have some > > leverage with these people. Thank you all
for listening and helping > > me with this. I will definitely keep you up
to date on all that > > happens.Cindy > > >Follow up your phone call with
a letter. The clock does not start >ticking on your request unless it is
made in writing. > >Michael >email @ redacted