[IPn] The second starter

Hi Pumpers and Friends,

Yippee!! with your help, we've matched our first starting challenge
an can move on to the next. This early early bird from New
Hampshire issues a dollar for dollar CHALLENGE for you to match his
generous gift of  $120.00.

Double the value of your pledge NOW. Your donation of $10, $20 or
more will be matched by New Hampshire up to the limit of $120.00.

This is day 3 of our pledge drive and we really need to pick up the
pace. We must raise at least $200 a day to meet our goal for the
quarter this month. Please don't delay, Insulin Pumpers needs your
help now. You may think that a $10 or $20 contribution won't make
much difference, but I assure you it does. Please use our secure web
site, fax or phone to make a contribution today.

Remember that we have some nice thank you gifts for our donors,
please see: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pledge_gifts.shtml

You can make an anonymous gift, a pledge in your name, or in the name
of a loved one. I hope you will send your contribution today.

To make an on-line, matching or sustaining contribution using our
secure server, please visit:

To make your challenge to the other members visit:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director

Insulin Pumpers