[IPp] phone call that felt great

Dear All,  I just wanted to let you all know that yesterday I made a
phone call that felt great.  I called the principal (the superentendent,
too, however he was not available, and did not return my phone call).  I
told the principal to please proceed as I requested on the 504 plan, that
I would not accept less for my daughter then what was best for her and
her health, and my lawyer and I would like to meet with him after August
15th.  He asked me to call him back on the 15th to set up a date at that
time.  That phone call just was the best.  It felt so good to finally
have some leverage with these people.  Thank you all for listening and
helping me with this.  I will definitely keep you up to date on all that