[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: HELP!!!!! was Re: [IPp] re: Noah's 504 plan

> The only way a child gets an IEP is if they fall under special education.
> Meaning they need extra help in a field of education, ex: speech and
> language...otherwise they get a 504 plan but only if requested by a parent.

We've had Zach under his IEP since before starting kindergarden.    He
(they) qualify to be under an IEP without the need for special education
under the classification OHI (other health impairment).


Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12),  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02.
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO
email @ redacted
Independent Kitchen Consultant for The Pampered Chef.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml